- If you are looking in a specific location, click on the location box down arrow and choose the county you are interested in
- Certified Nursing Assistants are known as Direct Care Assistants in the State of Maryland system
There are multiple spots to look for job openings on the page:
- Regular active recruitments are specific to a facility/agency; these are permanent, merit positions with full benefits. The posting will let you know if it is full time or part time. A job is listed here only if there is a position to be filled. If you are only interested in contractual work (float pool) you should not apply here.
- Regular ongoing recruitments are always open to receive applications. Nursing positions are always listed.
- Contractual active recruitments are our float pool/per diem/contract staff. These positions are only posted when we are ready to hire contractual staff.
- Seasonal positions are used by some agencies to fill seasonal openings (such as life guards, forestry).
- Unsure what the position requires or entails? You can find the Class Specification for additional information on the nature of the work, examples of the work, and minimum qualifications including licensure.
The State of Maryland merit positions offer a robust set of benefits, including:
For more information contact:
- Nursing Positions: Director of Nursing 410-221-24278
- All Other Positions: Human Resources Director 410-221-2330