Board of Morticians And Funeral Directors
How to access the BOARD OF MORTICIANS AND FUNERAL DIRECTOR STATUTES:Please read the instructions below carefully before you access the link.
'Annotated Code of Maryland - Free Public Access'
The Annotated Code of Maryland is amended through the legislative process involving both bodies of the Maryland General Assembly, the House of Delegates and the Senate. A bill is a proposal to change, repeal, or add to existing state law (statute)
- After you click on the link, please indicate your agreement to the terms and conditions by clicking 'I Agree'
- You will then be taken to a page where numerous Statutes can be found in alphabetical order. Simply scroll down to “HEALTH OCCUPATIONS” and then click the plus (+) sign located on the far left side of the page, a list of Titles 1-21 will then appear located just below Health Occupations.
- Select TITLE 7. MORTICIANS AND FUNERAL DIRECTORS. Please note the list of Subtitles 1-7 which are the Board's Statutes.
How to access the BOARD OF MORTICIANS AND FUNERAL DIRECTOR CODE OF MARYLAND REGULATIONS (COMAR) :
Please read the instructions below carefully before you access the link.
- To access to most recent up-to-date Code of MD Regulations (COMAR)
- Look for the Board of Morticians And Funeral Directors Regulations under Subtitle 29 inclusive of all chapters; 10.29.01, 10.29.02, 10.29.03, 10.29.04, 10.29.05, 10.29.06, 10.29.07, 10.29.08, 10.29.09, 10.29.10, 10.29.11, 10.29.12, 10.29.13, 10.29.14, 10.29.15, 10.29.16, 10.29.17, 10.29.18, 10.29.19, 10.29.20, 10.29.21, & 10.29.22
Note: Statutes and Regulations change periodically
For the most up-to-date Bills click here
External Links Disclaimer:
When you click on the links above, you are leaving the MD State Board of Morticians And Funeral Directors