MARYLAND STATE BOARD OF DENTAL EXAMINERS
The Mission of the Board of Dental Examiners is to protect the citizens of Maryland and to promote quality health care in the field of dentistry by:
- Licensing and regulating the practice of dentistry, dental hygiene, and dental radiation technology.
- Receiving and resolving complaints against licensees who may have violated the Dental Practice Act and its regulations.
- Setting standards for the practice of dentistry, dental hygiene, and dental radiation technologists that reflect new and emergent developments in the profession through regulations and legislation.
A State that provides qualified dental care to further the good health and well-being of the citizens of Maryland.
- President- Arpana S. Verma, D.D.S.
- Vice President- Leslie E. Grant, D.D.S.
- Secretary/ Treasurer- Robert R. Windsor, D.D.S.
- Parliamentarian & Editor- Louis G. DePaola, D.D.S., M.S.
- Executive Director- Frank McLaughlin
Maryland State Board of Dental Examiners | Spring Grove Hospital Center |Benjamin Rush Building |55 Wade Avenue/Tulip Drive|Catonsville, Maryland 21228 | Driving Directions | Email- email@example.com
Mainline to the Board: (410) 402-8501
Licensing and Administration Unit Fax: (410) 402-8505
Compliance Unit Fax: (410) 402-8523