The Thomas B. Finan Center utilizes the new On-line State Application process. To apply online, go to www.jobaps.com/md
to view open recruitments. Click on any position that you may be interested in for more information on this recruitment. If you want to apply, scroll to bottom of page and click on "online application". You can submit a paper application. See below for benefits of online applications.
Online applications for State employment will enjoy many advantages over filing paper applications, including:
- Create an application once; once created, you simply update it as necessary
- Use one application to apply for multiple positions
- Apply any time, day or night
- Save money on postage and the time that it takes to mail the application
- Update your profile whenever necessary, on-line, at any time
- Enjoy the ability to see your application status whenever you are logged in
- Sign up to be alerted when jobs in your chosen field are open with "Interest Card".
To complete an "Interest Card", go to above website, and click on the Interest Card (left of top of page). Select any/all interested positions, then submit. It will ask for your email address. You will then be notified of any positions within the state of Maryland via email of openings.