Request Corrections

Effective May 21, 2018, DVR will not be processing same day corrections.​

Corrections/amendments can be made to a birth or death certificate by submitting an amendment form to the DVR. We are unable to make corrections to marriage and divorce records. Please contact the District Court in the Jurisdiction in which the event occurred for changes to these records.