Vaccine for Children (VFC) birth through 18 years of age
- Is covered by or enrolled in Medical Assistance
- Does not have health Insurance
- Is Native American (American Indian) or Alaskan Native
Flu vaccine is usually available September through February.
Self-pay or we can bill Medicare. We do not bill private insurance companies.
Program services are supported by the Maryland Department of Health
Monday through Friday
9AM to 5PM
Vaccine appointments are available Tuesday and Thursday 8AM to 3PM
Fees/Charges & Type of payment accepted:
- Sliding Fee Scale and Free based on insurance and age
- Cash and Checks made out to the Talbot County Health Department
- No credit or debit cards
Spanish interpreting services are available.
For more information on immunizations (Click Here)
Laura Frase, RN